We are seeking an experienced SIA licensed Officer to work on various sites up the Manchster Ship canel, ie Eastham Lock, Runcorn Docks, Port Of...
Job Title: Patrol & Response Security Officer
Hours: 8,9,12 hour shifts
Shift Times: There will be different shifts that you will be required to cover as and when needed. (0700-1900), (1400-2300), (2300-0700).
Rate of Pay: £10.50 per hour
Shifts: A rolling shift pattern of 8,9 & 12 hour shifts which will be based on 5 week rolling Rota. The shifts will be
Covering Mornings, Afternoons & Nights covering the hours of 0700-1900, 1400-2300 & 2300-2300. This will include working weekends and Bank Holidays. A degree of flexibility will be required to cater for absences or expected increases in demand for services.
We have a vacancy and a great opportunity to work as part of a local authority Patrol & Response Team in Liverpool which is staffed by officers from the local authority. This challenging yet rewarding role will require a calm and mature approach to problem solving and an ability to work as both an individual and also part of a wider team.
The day to day duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Your primary role will be to Patrol of parks and open spaces working under the direct supervision of Local Authority officers. Officers will patrol with a view of preventing and detecting crime.
- Opening and closing of parks and Cemeteries so good geographical knowledge of Liverpool is required.
- Foot patrols of the Garden Festival will be required each shift.
- Assisting local authority staff to respond to alarm activations and incidents.
- Reporting and Logging of incidents using electronic and paper based documents.
- Liaise with Emergency Services and other outside Agencies.
- Driving long wheel base vans (Mercedes Vito type).
The Applicant should have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Be Self Motivated.
- Flexible in their Approach to their Duties.
- Have good communications skills both Verbal/Written.
- Ability to use various I.T. packages
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- A good geographical knowledge of Liverpool (Desirable)
- Experience working within the Security Sector.
- Holds a Front-line or Door Supervisors SIA licence.
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 Points)
- Must have the ability to drive long wheel base vans (Mercedes Vito type).