Customer Service Assistant Train DispatcherRate of Pay £9.39Hours Average 42 Rotating shift pattern days/nightsLocation Manchester PiccadillyHoliday Statutory accrues in line with hours workedJob Role We...
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service.
- Supervise a team of night Security Officers.
- Assisting Manager with day to day management of the security contract.
- To provide regular Security Patrols & Checks within the designated areas as detailed by the client.
- To monitor and record any notable incidents in the Site Log Book and follow the necessary escalation process if applicable.
- To provide advice and guidance to any Site Visitors when required to do so.
- Controlling access and egress of the site including deliveries and contractors.
- Undertaking any other reasonable requests from the local client management team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Valid SIA Licence required
- Valid CCTV Licence required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Reliable & smart in appearance
- Must have experience in a client facing, corporate environment
- Supervisory experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good Level of IT skills
- You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.