We need a confident and experienced Security Officer holding a current Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.Full and ongoing training with a view...
Relief officers duties
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Security or Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Duties will include:
- To ensure the security and safety of the client team staff, contractors, working colleagues and customers.
- To protect the assets of the client by following recognised best practice techniques/procedures
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management
- incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
- You must have a proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
Driving License is required for this role, has you may be required to travel to various sites, at short notice across west Yorkshire.