Event Security Supervisor You will be working for our client at their world class venue in Manchester Central Convention Complex. We are seeking high...
We need a confident and experienced Security Officer holding a current Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Before applying for this post you must consider the following
- The appropriate candidate must be fluent in English.
- Must have a current, relevant Door Supervisor SIA Licence
- 5 year checkable work history in UK including references.
- Knowledge of security procedures, as well as a keen ability to learn customer services.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Must be physically fit.
- A First Aid qualification is desirable - however will not disqualify you from the post if you do not obtain this.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immidate staff,
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- You must have a proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
Full uniform will be provided.