We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.Full and ongoing...
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immidate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
A full driving license would be an advantage, but is not an essential requirement.