A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, so there has never been a better time to join the Carlisle family. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Able to balance customer needs with business goals and know how to deliver service solutions that enhance business value. Capable of supporting and developing your team to achieve excellent results, you thrive on challenge and embrace change. You are an expert, but you never stop learning and evolving new ways of working, having a direct impact on improving the performance of the business and the service to your client. Most importantly, you are confident in your ability to provide a first-class service to our client Eurotunnel.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone.
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Delivering on our promises - all the time.
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts.
What you'll do:
As the Account Manager, you will drive agreed objectives for the contract, identify continuous improvements and work hard on achieving and maintaining good KPI scores. You will deliver and enhance Carlisle Support Service reputation and ensure the profit potential of the contract is realised, whilst maintaining high corporate standards at all times.
- Overall responsibility for the service delivery of the contract in its entirety. Ensure compliance and delivery in line with the contractual KPIs.
- Provide support and guidance to the management team ensuring clear objectives are set and that performance is regularly reviewed.
- Review, prepare and collate the management information. Analysing the information to implement any continuous improvements to help the delivery of the contract.
- Attend necessary forums, training and meetings to be kept up to date with the latest legislation and new technology which may be of interest to the contract.
- Manage spend against budget, including review of training costs, recruitment costs and work close with the team to improve staff engagement to help retain staff.
- To drive and support the objectives set out for the contract, developing a robust management team, ensuring staff numbers and resilience is embedded within the establishment, instill and positive health and safety culture and improve the employees engagement score overall.
- Monitor trends in manning levels to enable for the team to look ahead and plan for additional recruitment drives based on ET previous needs to ensure that we take in to consideration the timeframes required to recruit new starters.
- Attend necessary client meetings, site tours and H&S visits to report on current service delivery.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and service levels including agreed KPIs.
- Support operations team with the management of the team and monitor overall staff performance including but not limited to absences, behaviour, health & safety incidents and performance.
- Response and meet the client needs.
- Effective communication with the management team on expectations and client needs.
- Follow all reasonable instructions and carry out all reasonable duties necessary to deliver a World Class service to our clients, customers and stakeholders.
- Complete any other reasonable requests as issued by the Commercial Director and over see the running of the contract in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- Quest for continuous improvement.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptable to work varied hours to suit operational demands of a 24 hour service.
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good organisational/time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and make sound decisions in compliance with safety protocols at all times.
- Experience of effectively leading a team.
- Evidence of taking responsibility and willingness to take responsibility.
- Experience of managing and training large teams and mentoring individuals.
- Problem solving skills.
- Always does the right thing for the business, colleagues, clients and operatives.
- Shows initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism.
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance.
- Always take responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent level of both verbal and written English communication skills.
- Service industry experience.
- Be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold an appropriate Security clearance certification.
- Full driving licence.
- Be able to fit the criteria of Eurotunnel's medical standards.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Health and Wellbeing Plans .
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Paid volunteering days.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.