A Guarding Team Administrator, you will be responsible for a range of tasks that will support our Contract Managers and Frontline teams to do their best work, this will include assessing security risk, working with local authorities, and supporting operation managers to deploy resource.
A rapidly growing business, with revenues increasing threefold in the past five years and set to continue. We provide services to a range of high profile and market leading clients across the UK. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Together we'll be
Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
Delivering on our promises - all the time
Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
This is not an exhausted list and may differ as the department develops…
- Being the trusted retail security expert, have a strong understanding of retail security, and effective ways to reduce the risk to colleagues, customers, property, and stock.
- Ensuring you keep up to date with current retail security and stock loss trends.
- Partnering mobile guarding team supervisors to ensure risk is identified, and mobile officer and undercover officer resource is deployed appropriately.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders - including police forces, local authorities, business crime organisations and customer CCTV HUB.
- Produce accurate reporting for leadership team and customer to highlight return on investment, celebrate success and opportunities to improve performance.
- Collaborate with the wider contract team to identify opportunities to continuously improve financial and customer targets.
What you'll need
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills to help ensure the delivery of a fast-paced Security contract service.
- Previous administration experience.
- To be resilient with a positive and confident approach.
- Has excellent customer focus and a proactive approach.
- Confident and effective communicator (both oral and written)
- Is able and willing to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task, working accurately and efficiently.
- Able to plan and organise own workload, accordingly, working autonomously where required.
- Build effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels.
- Adaptable and can respond positively to unforeseen circumstances and change.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work practices.
- 25 hours / flexible working days and hybrid
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Some of our other benefits include:
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- 23 days paid holiday - pro rata 23 holidays is based on a Full Time position
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.