The Role as a cleaner involved:
- wiping, dusting, hoovering, machining (training will be given),
- toilets cleaning,
- damages reporting,
- unlocking the site,
- daily reporting to contract supervisor.
- all cleaning tasks are reporting electronically on company's devices.
- Enthusiastic, punctual, conscientious and motivated to do your best work
- Strong interpersonal skills, polite and friendly
- Able to accurately measuring and scoping the work needed during your shift
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Some previous experience in a similar role would be useful but not essential
What you'll get…
part time - Thursday till Tueasday - 5 hours daily night shift 23.30 to 04.30
An immediate start