Carlisle Support Services are seeking a Mobile cleaner required to join the team cleaning and maintaining the bus shelters and stops around West Yorkshire.
Times and hours:
Full time position working from our Leeds office LS11.
Start time is 05.00 till 12.30 Monday to Friday.
35 hours per week at £9.90 per hour with optional overtime on a Saturday morning.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that has been maintaining and cleaning the WYCA contract for a number of years.
To ensure cleaning and hygiene standards are delivered.
To travel around the contract locations undertaking required cleaning duties at bus shelters
- Litter picking
- Washing of bus shelter by using reach and wash system which is fitted in company vehicle
- Wiping and washing of poster frames
- Removal of graffiti
- Emptying of bins
Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- UK Driving Licence
- Able to carry a 10kg waste sack
- Dead lift a waste sack from the floor into the back of a van
- Be able to raise hands above head height in order to clean stations signs and poster frames
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety