A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years and set to continue. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, so there has never been a better time to join the Carlisle family. We are experts in our chosen fields - cleaning, security, events, and retail. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
To provide high level resource support to the Security and Events team ensuring all required activities are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
- To work in line with the SBC and Carlisle values, focused on supporting our frontline personnel and providing excellent customer service.
Your Essential Responsibilities will involve these core elements:
- Ensure all security shifts are rostered at least 4 weeks in advance and all personnel are aware of their rosters
- Support the coverage and any 'blow-outs'
- Ensure Time and Attendance system is up to date and reflects hours delivered
- Manage recruitment and onboarding process
- Manage training matrix and retain records
- Book training courses as needed
- Ensure SIA licence renewals are monitored
- Ensure all officers are deployed in line with the rigours of the Private Security Industry Act 2001 in terms of aligned licensing and training for officers and issues of screening for matters of safeguarding
- Support implementation of toolbox talks and administer returns
- Ensure all new starter documentation is complete, including PORTW and induction packs
What you'll need:
Some experience, skills, and qualifications… but don't worry too much if you don't tick every box because we are great at developing our people to reach their full potential:
- Must have previous administration experience within a large service lead organisation l
- Good knowledge of office 365, Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint and Outlook,
- General understanding of scheduling & Time Attendance systems
- Good understanding of ID Pass Creation
- Applicants must be flexible, reliable and be able to work days / nights & weekends to suit the needs of the contract at short notice.
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and focussed, proficient written skills
- Ability to organise and motivate the team of security officers and supervisory staff to guarantee optimum performance of the wider security team
- Attention to detail is imperative and auditing skills are an advantage
- Self-motivated, good time management and organisational skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines
- The ability to compile and understand statistics and reports
- Leadership and ability to follow plans through to completion
- Front line or back office SIA licence
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after two years' service
- Company pension scheme after qualifying period
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.