We need a confident and experienced Security Control Room Operator holding a current CCTV SIA License and Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and can be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Before applying for this post, you must consider the following
- Must have a CCTV and Door supervisor licence
- Must be able to get to work for 0700 on weekends and public holidays
- Must be prepared to do overtime as and when required
- Must be flexible and be prepared to cover other roles as and when required
- Monitor all CCTV, reporting any and all incidents to the security manager
- Must be able to pass Enhanced Home Office vetting
- Issue out radios to staff and contractors
- Maintain an excellent level of communication
- Respond to any ad-hoc tasks set by the security manager or the client
- Be able to work without supervision
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have 5-star customer service
- Remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be willing to do ongoing learning within the company platform
- Able to work shift pattern of 4 on 4 off