CONTROL ROOM RSEC SCHEDULER - JD - UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2021
At Carlisle Support Services we focus on the provision of cleaning, security, events and retail facilities support services.
We are trusted to deliver business critical functions on behalf of our customers in support of their products and services. Our business model is based on our impressive ability to support our clients' demand for capacity with strict change management processes.
As a national company with the financial security, we are big enough to cope with any size of contract; whilst being small enough to care about every detail of the service we provide to our clients.
The role of Control Room RSEC Scheduler is to ensure that appropriate staffing levels are deployed efficiently to meet the client's operational requirements, ensuring the day-to-day operation is not impeded whilst maintaining the internal control systems that are integral for the initial stages of invoicing, employee payroll and absence and sickness management. This is a permanent day shift role (42 hours per week) but flexibility may be required for occasional night shifts.
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven people-based services and strives to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in.
We will do this by promoting 4 core values defined as follows:
· We will support everyone to be sector-based experts.
· We will deliver on a promise-based culture at all times.
· We will put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
· We will care passionately for the well-being of everyone.
As the Contract Scheduler, you will be required to manage all aspects of staff deployment, shift confirmation and annual leave allocation ensuring compliance in conjunction with the Working Time Directive and operating within the strict parameters of budget requirements.
To maintain and enhance Carlisle Support Service reputation and ensure the profit potential of the contract is realised, whilst maintaining high corporate standards at all times.
This role will include a variety of tasks but the primary functions are:-
· Review and implement dynamic scheduling processes proficient for customer staffing requirements across all four service sectors.
· Manage and assist with the booking arrangement of staff accommodation requirements and vehicle leasing.
· Support client and contract managers with reactive staffing levels.
· Create, establish and monitor shift cycle procedures and rules adhering to strict timetabling in consultation with operational employees whilst remaining complaint with the Working Time Directive governing operational hours worked.
· Prepare and input staff scheduling on to the companies designated control system "Timegate".
· Prepare and distributes final versions of the shift schedules, in accordance with the scheduling timelines, and participate in the regular evaluation of the process in conjunction with the Scheduling Steering Committee formed at Head Office.
· Conduct Timegate system reviews where amended duties have been impacted by Shift Duty Managers and/or audits for quality improvement purposes.
· Attend Timegate internal user group training seminars requested by central system administration.
· Reviews duty arbitrations where pay queries have been generated and assist the Operations Management team and Contract Administration to process timely resolution where errors have been identified.
· Monitor annual leave allocation in conjunction with employee contracts of employment and company policy enforcing compliance subject to exceptional circumstance approved by the Director of Operations.
· Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with Company Absence Policies and Procedures; tracking and maintain accurate records on Timegate for escalation to the Operational Management team.
· Ensure that all at personnel assigned to the client's establishment are strictly adhering to the statutory obligations contained within the Health and Safety at Work legislation. (Lone Worker monitoring etc).
· Follow all reasonable instructions and carry out all reasonable duties necessary to deliver a world class service to our clients, customers and stakeholders.
· Attend training and development programs as determined by your line manager.
· Monitor access control and security requirements of the Head Office Building including ID Card Production.
· Produce Staff ID Cards and ensuring and maintaining the database.
· Excellent communication skills - articulate and focussed, proficient written skills.
· Great attention to detail.
· Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
· Good organisational/time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines.
· Competent user of IT systems.
· Ability to work collaboratively must be a team player.
· Always does the right thing for the business, colleagues, clients and operatives.
· Shows initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism.
· Communicates in an open and honest manner.
· Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance.
· Always take responsibility and accountability.
· Excellent level of both verbal and written English communication skills.
· Service industry experience.
· SIA Licenced.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!