Customer Service Agent
We have some exciting new customer service agent vacancies at Carlisle Support Services!
We're pleased to announce a variety of job opportunities across the Eurotunnel site at Folkestone working for Carlisle support services.
We are looking to train enthusiastic and positive individuals looking for a permanent position in a challenging and engaging environment.
For this role you'll be an individual that cares passionately about their work and places customers at the heart of what they do.
These customer service agent roles would be ideal for individuals that care passionately about their work and place customers at the heart of what they do.
In return we'll train you to be sector-based experts and deliver a promise based culture.
We excel at recognising the skills of our people and have some great progression opportunities for those driven individuals that join us.
Here are some of the details of what you may be doing:
Customer service agent
- Customer guidance and directions.
- Securing vehicles on board the Eurotunnel trains.
- Checking the integrity and security of freight vehicles prior to boarding.
Site access & egress control Security Operative*
- Vehicle searching (Car, Van, Coach & HGV).
- Control room & CCTV.
- Static & mobile security patrolling.
- Use of vehicle x-ray equipment (Car, Van, & HGV).