- Pay: £10.92 per hour
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Ipswich & Colchester and surrounding stations
- Hours: Days ad nights required, 5 days a week, some weekends required.
- Training Given: PTS training given
- Uniform: Provided by Carlisle
- Checks required: Right to work documentation & FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE
- Start: ASAP
- VAN PROVIDED
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and methodical approach to work? If so, Carlisle Cleaning wants to hear from you! We have an amazing opportunity for a punctual and attentive individual to work with an exceptional team, where you will be driving to each station in your area and cleaning the stations to a high standard, gaining you the opportunity to work trackside with a Personal Track Safety Certificate.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of health and safety, have a thorough approach to cleaning and will work proudly and efficiently, following instructions and using initiative to ensure the site's presentation is at it's best.
This will include cleaning stations and trains;
- Hoovering upholstery and carpets
- Emptying bins
- Wiping and disinfecting surfaces
- Clearing walkways and public areas
- Cleaning bathrooms
Please note: You must be able to present original copies of your Right to work documentation and hold a full UK driving license to be able to start work with us.
If you believe you are a great fit for the role, please apply now and wait for our Recruitment Manager to be in touch.
Please note, Carlisle Support Services are an equal opportunities employer. For more information on our services and organisation, please visit our website.