- Pay: £9.20 days / £9.44 nights
- Hours: 8:00 - 17:00 days / 22:00 - 06:00 nights - 4 on 2 off (full time)
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Kings Heath, Northampton
- Training Given: PTS certificate
- Uniform: Provided by Carlisle
- Checks required: Medical exam, Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Interviewing: ASAP
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and methodical approach to work? If so, Carlisle Cleaning wants to hear from you! We have an amazing opportunity for a punctual and attentive individual to work within the rail sector in Northampton, where you will be trained to a high standard and gain the opportunity to work with an exceptional team.
This will include:
- Hoovering upholstery and carpets
- Emptying bins
- Wiping and disinfecting surfaces
- Clearing walkways and public areas
Cleaning experience above would be useful but full training will be given, this will include on the job training and opportunity to progress within Carlisle. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of health and safety, and have a thorough understanding of industrial cleaning.
If you believe you are a great fit for the role, please apply now and wait for our Recruitment Manager to be in touch.
Please note, Carlisle Support Services are an equal opportunities employer.For more information on our services and organisation, please visit out website.