Carlisle Support Services is a leading supplier of event staff and has been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations team members to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than 20 years.
Carlisle Support Services is looking for dedicated individuals to join our stewarding team at high profile venues in and around London. We are seeking enthusiastic people who are willing to learn and provide customers with an excellent and safe fan experience from start to finish.
This is a great opportunity to either begin or enhance your stewarding career. Our expectation is that your enthusiasm to represent Carlisle Support Services and our valued clients in an excellent manner will be matched by our commitment to constantly develop our staff by committing to offer full training and an impressive employee reward scheme.
- Providing guidance, information and directing customers and being the first point of contact.
- Providing an excellent level of knowledge and customer service.
- Manage safety and security processes and procedures.
- Monitor and control crowds.
- Preventing unlawful entry into venues.
- Ensure safe entry and exit of fans.
- Check tickets and accreditation.
- Manage conflict.
- Working as part of a team.
- At least 18 years old.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Flexible attitude to working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Smart appearance.
- Possess effective communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a positive manner.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and professional.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Benefits scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to our wider event portfolio
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply immediately as the return of events is happening in the very near future and we would like you to be part of the Carlisle team at this exciting time for the events industry.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo statutory checks including right to work in the UK and a National Insurance number and you will be asked to provide proof of this.
Carlisle Support Services is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, training, development and progression are designed to ensure that nobody receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, maternity, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.