Carlisle Support Services is the chosen supplier of Event Safety Stewards at Ascot Racecourse and we are currently recruiting Event Safety Stewards from the surrounding areas for the upcoming racing season and ad-hoc events at the racecourse now that lockdown is lifting.
We are looking for smart, reliable Event Safety Stewards with good communication skills to help us provide a professional, efficient and safe service for our client at the racecourse. Working at the racecourse is a fun and lively affair with a variety of interesting roles and we are looking to building our team to support race day operations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance, information and directing customers and being the first point of contact.
- Providing an excellent level of knowledge and customer service.
- Manage safety and security processes and procedures.
- Monitor and control crowds.
- Preventing unlawful entry into venues.
- Ensure safe entry and exit of customers.
- Check tickets and accreditation.
- Manage conflict.
- Working as part of a team.
- At least 18 years old.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Flexible attitude to working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Smart appearance.
- Possess effective communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a positive manner.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and professional.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Benefits scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to our wider event portfolio
Ascot racecourse is renowned as the home of racing and hosts 26 race days each year including the famous Royal Ascot plus many corporate events.
Once signed with us you will be able take a wide variety of work across our events sector at many prestigious venues for which we are the chosen service provider such as Cheltenham Racecourse, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Association, Tottenham Hotspur & Arsenal Football clubs, Lords & Oval Cricket grounds and become part of our growing southern events team.
Full site induction and training will be provided to successful applicants.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply with a copy of your CV.