Event Security Officer
You will be working for our client at their world class venue, the Manchester Central Convention Complex. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will set the standard of a 5-star service to our client, staff and stakeholders of the venue. Candidates will be Passionate, have the personality to Work with Pride and Integrity, be forward Thinking and the desire To Take Care in everything they do.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable SIA qualified Security Professionals to work with us to deliver an exceptional service and safe environment at this leading venue.
As part of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
You will have the opportunity to work at the wide variety of events held in this impressively transformed 10,000 square feet old railway station building throughout the year, as well as other opportunities across the region, including but not limited to Exhibition Centre Liverpool, John Smiths Stadium, M&S Bank Arena and more…
As an Event Security Officer you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Conducting searching upon ingress
- Supporting the venue adhere to its licensing conditions
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Access control
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the Manchester area