We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable Event Security Officers to work at various high profile sporting and entertainment venues in and around London.
This is a great opportunity to either begin or enhance your career in event security. Our expectation is that your enthusiasm to represent Carlisle Support Services and our valued clients in an excellent manner will be matched by our commitment to constantly develop our staff by committing to offer full training and an impressive employee reward scheme.
As a member of our events team, you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience in a safe manner on event days at our clients' prestigious venues.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Body & vehicle searching.
- Bag searching.
- Providing guidance, information and directing customers and being the first point of contact.
- Providing an excellent level of knowledge and customer service.
- Manage safety and security processes and procedures.
- Monitor and control crowds.
- Preventing unlawful entry into venues.
- Ensure safe entry and exit of fans.
- Check tickets and accreditation.
- Manage conflict.
- Working as part of a team
The Ideal Candidate:
- An SIA Door Supervisor badge is essential.
- At least 18 years old.
- Previous experience in security would be an advantage.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Flexible attitude to working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Smart appearance.
- Possess effective communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a positive manner.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and professional.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
Pay rates are subject to the role carried out but range from £10.85 per hour to £13.25.
- Holiday pay.
- Monthly pay.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Benefits scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Access to our wider event portfolio.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply immediately as we would like you to be part of the Carlisle team at this exciting time for the events industry.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo statutory checks including right to work in the UK and a National Insurance number and you will be asked to provide proof of this.
Carlisle Support Services is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, training, development and progression are designed to ensure that nobody receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, maternity, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.