Event Security Officer
You will be working for our client at their world class venue in Huddersfield. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will set the standard of a 5-star service to our client, staff, and stakeholders of the venue. Candidates will be Passionate, Work with Pride and Integrity, be forward Thinking and To Take Care. To deliver the best possible service together
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable SIA qualified Security and Stewarding Personnel to work at a variety of events held at Huddersfield Stadium.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees. This is your opportunity to join a company with great ambition and focus on doing things right.
As part of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Rate of Pay:
£10.85 SIA DS Security
£11.75 SIA DS Security Supervisor
Hours: Varied Hours:
As an Event Steward/Security you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Conducting searching
- Supporting the venue adhere to its licensing conditions
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Access control
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable, and professional manner
- Previous experience in security/stewarding or customer care would be advantageous