You will be working for our client at their world class sporting venue in Huddersfield. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will set the standard of a 5-star service to our client, staff, and attendees of the venue.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than thirty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable SIA licensed Security Personnel to work at a variety of events held at Huddersfield's John Smiths Stadium.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees. This is your opportunity to join a company with great ambition and focus on doing things right.
As part of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Rate of Pay: £12.20ph | Location: Huddersfield HD1 6PG | Hours: Varied
As an Event Steward/Security you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Conducting person and bag searching
- Supporting the stadium to adhere to its licensing conditions and safety certificate
- Directing spectators and monitoring crowds
- Responding to security or crowd management issues
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must hold a Level 2 qualification in Spectator Safety or have the desire to work towards this qualification (funded).
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable, and professional manner
- Previous experience in security/stewarding or customer care would be advantageous