Carlisle Support Services are looking for Security Officers to maintain the security at Moog, You will provide a high visibility presence for the reassurance of the public, staff and other key stakeholders, reporting all relevant incidents appropriately and to the appropriate people as soon as possible. 36-48 hours per week. 3 or 4 on and 4 or 3 off. Flexible to work both days and nights (weekdays & weekends).
In the UK, Moog plays a key role in sales, design, development, manufacture and implementation of a wide variety of products, solutions, repair and services. Moog Groups represented include, Industrial, Aircraft and Space & Defence.
Carlisle Support Services:
We are a rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services, and we are proud to support Moog.
- Secure and patrol the site.
- Have a visible presence on the site by meeting the check point quota each hour.
- Do safety checks throughout your shift (fire doors, faults, trip hazards etc).
- Remain vigilant for suspicious behaviour in and around the site.
- Respond to any incidents, accidents or emergencies and report as required.
- Work closely with the client to ensure all tasks and briefs are being adhered to.
- Complete any other duties requested by the management.
- Complete tasks to maintain the site including hoovering and light cleaning.
- Meeting and greeting guests and regular staff to site.
What you'll need
- Full Door Supervisor License (essential).
- Previous experience of a similar role (desirable).
- 5 years checkable work history.
- Reliability and flexibility, smart in appearance and professional at all times.
- Driving licence would be an advantage due to location of site.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to gain experience and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Access to Company Pension Scheme after qualifying period.
- Health and wellbeing plans.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.