We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes. Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in. We will do this by promoting our core values.
Responsible for allocation, tracking and closure of faults/jobs assigned to Carlisle, in partnership with the operational teams on Carlisle's transport contracts. The focus will be ensuring that all the reactive jobs are logged and closed out on the client's CFAM within the agreed time scales to enable the performance criteria contained within the KPI's to be achieved each period, thus ensuring that no financial penalties are raised against CSS. This role does include the production of weekly and period reports in support of the contract management teams.
Together we'll be:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
As Helpdesk Administrator, you will be responsible for a range of tasks that will support our Contract Managers and Frontline teams to do their best work, this includes a range of helpdesk activities from logging faults to managing jobs and producing cleaning reports. You'll also be responsible for monitoring time and attendance, and processing requests for consumables and equipment.
Your Essential Responsibilities will involve these core elements:
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Helpdesk (Asset Pro, Work-IT, Planon)
- Logging of all faults in a timely manner on Asset Pro, PlanOn and Work-IT.
- Communication of the faults to the operational management team on the contract in a timely manner to enable the resolution of these faults within the agreed KPI's.
- The active management of jobs on Asset Pro, Planon and Work-IT.
- The closing out of all jobs once completed.
- Production of the monthly KPI data from Work-IT directed by the Head of Operations for Cleaning.
- Requesting extensions from the client when required due to access issues.
- Generation of PO's for third party service providers in response to faults/jobs that have been raised via the helpdesk.
- Monitor daily arbitrations of shifts on the Timegate system and advise supervisors and contract managers of non-attendance.
- Entering the payroll information for labour only contracts
- Process using an online portal all requests for materials and consumables. Eg. Bunzl .
- Co-ordinate the repair of equipment with Asset administrator.
- Production of Periodic Cleaning Reports
- Collection, process, and presentation of information produced by the periodic team on a weekly basis.
- Producing the Weekly Reports for ARL and Greater Anglia.
What you'll need:
Some experience, skills, and qualifications… but don't worry too much if you don't tick every box because we are great at developing our people to reach their full potential:
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- High Achiever
- Passionate in ensuring service delivery.
- Disciplined in applying and working with processes.
- Delivers through and with people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and works collaboratively as part of the management team.
- Strong organizational skills
- IT Skills - computer literate and able to use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
Based: Luton Monday - Sunday 0700-2230 /This will be on a 5 on 2 Off! Shift Patterns
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Some of our other benefits include:
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- 23 days paid holiday
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.