Carlisle Support Services (part of Impellam Group Plc) is looking to recruit a 'HR Apprentice' to work at our Head Office in Luton.HR ApprenticeLocation: Capability...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
- Sector: DIY Retail: Merchandiser
- Where: Various over the UK
- When: Asap
- Full time hours OR part time hours
- Ongoing Positions
- Hours/shifts: Varied from nights and days, 10-12 hours per shift
- Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour for Merchandisers
- Pay Rate: £9.75 per hour for team leaders
We are currently looking for temporary retail merchandisers to work for some of our well respected clients based in various locations across the UK.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the store team leaders and the team to ensure the smooth running of the store's change. The majority of our work is due to store closures, store refurbishments and new store openings
- Reading planograms
- Organising stock on the shelves, according to the planogram
- Filling the shelves with stock
- Removing stock from shelves
- Completing stock transfers
- Organising shelf edge labels according to the planogram
- Supporting the installation teams by dismantling shelving and racking
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with your fellow team members and Supervisors
- Retail experience
Desirable but not essential qualifications
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- MEWP operator
- Fork Lift driver with licence
- Site safety and management.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you simply would like to know more; then please press 'Apply!' and one of our consultants will be in contact with you.