Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
- Sector: Retail: Merchandiser
- Where: Various between Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, St. Aubens, Luton.
- When: Starting 01st June
- Part time hours: 16 hours per week.
- Hours/shifts: Varied throughout the weeek
- Pay Rate: £8.75 - £9.75 per hour
We are currently looking for a person to visit some of our DIY stores between various locations. whilst in store you will be checking stock levels and merchandising in the store.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the store to assist with their merchandising and stock.
- Reading planograms
- Organising stock on the shelves, according to the planogram
- Filling the shelves with stock
- Re-Merchandising promotion items
- Organising shelf edge labels according to the planogram
- Organising point of sale and promotion signage according to planogram
- Stock Checking
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with your fellow team members and Supervisors
- Driving with access to your own car is essential for this role.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you simply would like to know more; then please press 'Apply Now!' and one of our consultants will be in contact with you.