Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
- Sector: Retail: Merchandiser
- Where: Tottenham
- When: Starting 22nd April
- Full time hours: over the temporary period.
- Hours/shifts: Varied from nights and days, 10-12 hours per shift
- Pay Rate: £8.00 per hour
We are currently looking for temporary retail merchandisers to work for some of our well respected clients based in Tottenham, North London.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the team leaders and the team to ensure the smooth running of the store's change. This could be due to opening a new store, or and older store refurbishment.
- Reading planograms
- Organising stock on the shelves, according to the planogram
- Filling the shelves with stock
- Re-Merchandising promotion items
- Organising shelf edge labels according to the planogram
- Organising point of sale and promotion signage according to planogram
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with your fellow team members and Supervisors
- Driving would be advantageous, but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you simply would like to know more; then please press 'Apply Now!' and one of our consultants will be in contact with you.