Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exceptional team within the retail sector? Are you eager to secure a role with a compassionate and supportive employer? We at Carlisle Support Services are experts within retail and are looking for even more exceptional individuals to join our family!
Shift Patterns: Days and Nights
Uniform requirements: Company uniform provided
Documentation Requirements: Right to work evidence (Passport/Birth Certificate, Proof of address and NI proof required)
We can offer you the chance to work for some of the largest names in the retail sector and an opportunity to develop your skillset along the way. You will support our clients in their new store, refit and range change projects with a high standard of merchandising and customer service.
The ideal candidate would be an organised self-starter that will be able to come in and hit the ground running, with an excellent aptitude for customer service and a passion for self-development.
This individual would be required to be flexible, as the shift patterns will be varied and ideally hold a full UK driving license.
- Complete merchandising tasks as directed by Team Leader
- Work in a safe and tidy manner
- Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy at all times
- Deal with shop floor customers in a polite and courteous manner, in line with the store specific directive
- Reading and implementing Planograms
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Good time keeping skills
- Hard working approach
- Enjoys travel
- Good verbal and written command of English Language
- Basic numeracy and literacy abilities
- Ability to read Planograms