Do you have at least 3-years' experience in security, including retail? Do you have your own transport? If so, come and work for one of the UK's fastest growing security companies in one of the best paid retail security jobs available.
We have a vacancy with an immediate start available.
You will be part of our Relief Team, supporting stores across Cheshire and we guarantee you 40 hours per week
You will need to provide your own transport but will be able to claim and get paid mileage on a weekly basis.
- Market leading rate of pay
- Opportunity for additional hours if wanted
- Free parking
- Full uniform including body cam
- Fully funded SIA top up training
- Full induction, on-going training and career development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Membership of the Security Institute
What are we looking for you to do?
- Be a highly visible, overt presence and deterrent across the store when deployed.
- Be adaptable at short notice.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from stores once on site.
- Be able to deescalate incidents.
- To proactively engage with the public.
- To build a relationship with store management.
- Hold a Door Supervisor (SIA) License
- Have been resident in the UK for a period of 5 years or more
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restrictions.
- Have a clean driving license.
- Please also be aware that you will be asked to declare all previous convictions and cautions, including spent convictions, and driving offences.
Must be able to:
- Complete security vetting BS-7858-2019
- Provide a full 5 years of work history without gaps