A self-driven individual with a passion for business development and a background in cleaning and facilities management, we would love to hear from you.
A rapidly growing business, with revenues increasing threefold in the past five years and set to continue. We provide services to a range of high profile and market leading clients across the UK. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Together we'll be
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do
You will be responsible for growing the strategic client base for our cleaning and facilities business, generating new opportunities, and increasing profitable revenues. You will be an innovative thinker and able to create solutions to offer a tailored approach to prospective clients, building sustainable and comprehensive pre-tender relationships.
This permanent, full-time role offers a remote working option and opportunity to work in partnership with market-leading brands and partners within the support services and facilities industry.
- Identify and target potential clients in the cleaning and facilities management sector.
- Build a strong pipeline through Salesforce.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key decision-makers.
- Craft and present compelling proposals to win new business.
- Collaborate with our team to ensure smooth onboarding and exceptional service delivery.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives.
What you'll need
- Proven experience in business development within the cleaning and facilities management industry.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-driven mindset with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
What we'll give you
The opportunity to thrive and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence. Some of our other benefits include:
- 4% matched pension (after qualifying period)
- Medical Cover
- Life Assurance 2x annual salary
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after two years' service
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.