A rapidly growing business, with revenues increasing threefold in the past five years and set to continue. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Detail oriented and able to work well under pressure, you're able to meet deadlines without compromising on quality and always following process. You're passionate about great customer service and able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively. You're a team player, adaptable to the needs of the business and able to use your initiative and willing to step up and take responsibility. You're resilient and self-motivated thriving on challenge and you strive to become an expert in whatever role you undertake. Most importantly, you are confident in your ability to provide a first-class service to the business, colleagues, clients and staff.
This role is to cover maternity leave, until the 1st of July 2024.
Together we'll be:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
As Office Administrator, you will be working in collaboration with wider HR teams, managers and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation. You will deliver all transactional HR activities in a timely manner, aligned with the agreed Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
What you'll need:
Some experience, skills, and qualifications… but don't worry too much if you don't tick every box because we are great at developing our people to reach their full potential:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Proven ability to quickly establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel
- Able and willing to work as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to multi-task, working accurately and efficiently
- Ability to plan and organise own workload accordingly, working autonomously where required
- Confidence to identify and communicate opportunities to improve the way work is done
- Able to organise meetings, and manage databases
- Timely ordering of stationery, uniform, and equipment
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- Preparing monthly reports
- Maintaining procedures/office administrative systems and trackers
- Attending meetings with senior management and minute taking
- Maintaining office facilities and key holding
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Some of our other benefits include:
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- 23 days paid holiday
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.