Together We'll Be
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What You'll Do
The post holder will support the Contract Manager and Scheduler & Administration team to manage the day-to-day running contracts within the northwest area, maintaining client relationships, be responsible for the welfare and performance of the security teams and overseeing financial measures.
Your Essential Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to these core elements:
- Fully understand and to implement with the team the client's security policy and procedures.
- Work with the Scheduler & Administration team to maintain client satisfaction and effective security provision to the contract to meet the client SLA and KPI's categories to an acceptable level.
- Regularly review the performance of the security officer team, highlighting any concerns immediately to the Contract Manager
- Provide line responsibility to mobile and security officers including all aspects of disciplinary, grievance and welfare issues under the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
- Regularly conduct site visits, identifying issues and report them back to the team to agree and implement solutions promptly.
- Liaise regularly with the Recruitment Manager on all recruitment issues and ensure up to date information about vacancies is readily available and carryout interviews to me the needs of the client.
- Regularly review client requirements and feedback to the contact Manager as appropriate
- Have a good understanding of the portfolio P&L Account.
- Ensure that Health & Safety procedures are in place and risk assessment are reviewed regularly in accordance with the assignment instructions.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the clients and ensure that customer focus is paramount.
- Provide timely reports and reviews of contract as appropriate and ensure that the Contract Manager is aware of any issues.
What You'll Need
- Proven management experience.
- Previous operational experience within the security industry.
- Sound client awareness and customer focus.
- Flexibility: able to work weekends and evenings when required
- Sound decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and administration skills.
- A good understanding of IT systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What We'll Give You
The opportunity to gain experience and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Some of our other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after two years' service
- Company pension scheme after qualifying period
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.