We need a confident and experienced Security Officer holding a current Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and can be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Before applying for this post, you must consider the following
- Able to work set shifts Monday - Friday between 0700 - 0900 & 1730 - 1830 (15 hours per week)
- The appropriate candidate must be fluent in English.
- Must have a current, relevant Door Supervisor SIA Licence
- CCTV Licence Desirable
- 5-year checkable work history in UK including references.
- Knowledge of security procedures, as well as a keen ability to learn customer services.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Must be physically fit.
- Full UK Driving Licence Desirable
- Knowledge of IT Skills
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client staff,
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- You must have a proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
- Monitoring CCTV for prevention of theft and crime