A fantastic new job opportunity has opened for a Relief Security Officer within our business.
You will form part of our local security a team based at our clients site in Edinburgh.
Primarily covering gatehouse duties but with the experience and ability to cover corporate reception duties as required.
The relief position will be required to cover nights, days and weekend shifts
Up to 30 hours per week - a great second job opportunity!
This position requires the candidate to be customer focused ensuring that there is a professional, polite, and considered in their response to those who engage with the security team.
Successful candidates will have previous Security experience in a corporate environment.
- Meeting and greeting Visitors
- Conducting patrolling duties.
- Checking Staff and visitor Identity Checks
- Providing Reception cover as required
- Dealing with both Internal and external customer enquires
- Report writing
- CCTV patrols
- Assisting in emergency situations
- Assisting Site supervisor with Administration duties
- Logging faults
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- SIA License, DS or Guarding preferable but not essential - Fully funded training can be provided
- 5-year checkable work history or evidence to support periods of self - employment, unemployment, education
- Right to work unrestricted in the UK
- Previous Security Experience desirable, within a corporate environment would be preferred but not essential
- Diligent and timely
- Professional, polite, and personable
- Good communication Skills, oral and written
- Report writing
- Basic IT (outlook/Word Excel) skills
- First AID at work certified (This can be arranged if not already held)
- Successful applicants will obtain SC Clearance (This will be facilitated for you)
Shifts & Hours: