Passport Checking Agent
- Conduct Passport checks of vehicle drivers & passengers leaving the United Kingdom
- Work alongside site operator, Police & Border Force agents
- Customer Engagement, Meet & Greet, Service Excellence
Requirements of all Roles
- SIA license for these roles are essential (Excluding Passport Checking Agent. It is preferable to hold a valid SIA license however it is not essential as training can be provided to successful applicants)
- Applicants must have either a full valid passport or original birth certificate and a photo driving license
- Applicants must have a fully checkable 5 year Work/Education history (Maximum of 5 jobs)
- Any Job offer is subject to successful completion of Counter Terrorist level Vetting & a full medical including Drug & Alcohol testing
- This is a 24/7 Operational site and all operatives will be required to work a rolling roster, covering days, nights & weekends.
- A flexible approach to work is required as all operatives will be expected to work across the operation
- Excellent Customer Service Skills as all roles involve customer engagement
As this is a security based role, we're required by law to complete Security Screening to BS7858:2019 standard should your application be successful. You must be able to supply a full 5 year checkable work history.