Field based role, with occasional visits to our Head Office in Luton
A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years and set to continue. We are experts in our chosen fields - cleaning, security, events, and retail. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Our Cleaning division provides straight forward, intelligent cleaning solutions, which means that we operate in an honest and sincere manner, meeting our clients' demands in the best way possible. We concentrate on putting people first - our employees and our customers. We are approachable, helpful, and quick to find a solution. We believe in being open about what we do and how we do it. We are passionate about getting things right first time and delivering real value for money. We also concentrate on getting the job done and everything we do is backed up by the quality of our service, the creativity of our ideas and the direct approach we take.
An experienced Project Manager, with experience of working within the FM/Soft Services sector, ideally in managerial & operational roles. You're agile and able to make a positive impact quickly, supporting or managing multiple projects and business initiatives. You balance customer needs with business goals and know how to deliver service solutions that enhance business value and improve efficiencies. Capable of supporting the team to achieve excellent results, you thrive on challenge and embrace change.
Together we'll be:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
This is a six-month contract and as Project Manager, you will be reporting directly into the MD and working across the division to drive innovation and change that delivers operational improvements. The focus will be ensuring that new processes and procedures are embedded at contract levels. This role is field based, and you will need to be flexible and willing to travel to support our teams at customer sites across England.
Your Essential Responsibilities will involve these core elements:
Health and Safety
- Ensure all processes and procedures implement are approved and assured by the HSQE team.
- Report any safety concerns to the HSQE team promptly and without delay.
- Ensure production of the monthly report in the agreed format and submitted by the agreed date.
- Undertake Visit-IT when visiting any site.
- Ensure all customer complaints are captured, documented and satisfactory resolved, with detailed communication to all the interested parties.
- Attend monthly review meetings with contract managers.
- Maintain regular communication with the contract managers in the form of weekly calls or e-mail to discuss all operational aspects of the projects that are affecting their contract.
- Deliver and implement the project briefs.
- Produce all the supporting compliance documentation, with HSQE support, for any project implementation.
Continuous Improvement and Quality
- Produce process maps/diagrams for any new processes that are introduced.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis for all projects.
- Openly discuss ideas, suggestions with the Head of Operations.
- To deliver all projects using the resources allocated for the task.
What you'll need:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Successful Project Management Experience in a large business(es)
Skills and Competencies
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Financial Awareness that enables full understanding and working with budget, P&L
- Strong Written English
- Passionate in ensuring service delivery
- Disciplined in applying and working with processes
- Delivers through and with people
- Inspirational leader and strong motivator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and works collaboratively as a member of the senior management team
- Strong organisational skills
- IT Skills - computer literate and able to use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
What we'll give you:
This is a six-month contract role, but you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme after qualifying period
- 23 days holiday pro-rata