Do You Want To Make A Difference? Would you like to be part of something interesting that challenges your capability?
Here at Carlisle Support Services we deliver on our promises through the work of our excellent staff and therefore, if you have the passion, a great work ethic and drive to become a part of our success, then come and join the exceptional team here, where quality is not purely mechanical.
Bring your dedication and determination here, and you will benefit from the support of an experienced and enthusiastic multi-professional team committed to the delivery of brilliant patient care.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to
- Support the Universities response capability which includes the protection of people, property, and assets.
- To work as an operational team member carrying out preventative work and audits covering all areas of the site.
- To respond to medical incidents, First Aid Qualifications provided.
- Support the Security & Emergency Operations security response capability which includes the protection of people, property, and assets.
- Regular patrolling of site(s), our staff cover a number of CU buildings accross the City Centre.
- To be a point of contact and to lend support to the University Students, staff and stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to make decisions and manage situations as they arise.
- This role is for anyone who enjoys being active, involved and can deliver a valued service.
Working 48 - 60 hours per week, (overtime regularly available) which includes days, nights and weekends, the successful candidates will achieve a pay rate of £10.60 - £11.50 per hour.
Training, qaulifications and progression is available for those who seek it - be part of something unique.
So, if you are passionate about taking care of people, ensuring peoples safety and security and you genuinely want to make the difference, then start your journey with us by applying with your CV, ensuring it covers the last 5 years work history.
In addition, applicants must have:
Door Supervisor License or proof of it in process.
Good communication skills.
Basic I.T knowledge.
Driving license is an advantage.
First Aid At Work is an advantage, but the training will be proovided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.60-£11.50 per hour
Pay Review Pending
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme