A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, so there has never been a better time to join the Carlisle family. We are experts in our chosen fields, working in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
You are able to work with a range of internal stakeholders and external client contacts. To thrive on challenge and embrace change. Most importantly, you are confident in your ability to provide a first-class service to the business.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
To assist the Purchase ledger for the 3 Carlisle companies (Cleaning, Security and Retail) and correctly process supplier invoices to enable payment. Ensure correct authorisation process is followed and resolve issues. Assist with all AP functions.
Your Essential Responsibilities will involve these core elements:
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed promptly and accurately in accordance with the companies processes and policies
- Assist all CSS Operational managers to correctly raise POs and ensure compliance with PO process - POs to be accurately coded, raised/approved in advance of supply, and receipted promptly. Promptly resolve any delayed POs
- Proactively liaise between suppliers and Carlisle line management to resolve queries and disputes with the minimum delay to reduce the risk of service interruptions
- Escalate any final demand notices within the organisation
- Build strong working relationships with key suppliers and internal customers
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone calls
- Strong Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Able to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
The course you will be doing is Business Administrator level 3:-
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after two years' service
- Company pension scheme after qualifying period
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.