Join our team:-
At Carlisle we focus on the provision of Cleaning, Security, Events and Retail facilities support services.
Our business is growing and revenues have increased threefold over the past 5 years, we are investing in people, systems and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition. There has never been a better time to join the Carlisle team, so what are you waiting for.
A key role within Learning and Development:-
We are trusted to deliver business critical functions on behalf of our customers and to do this we must ensure our specialist teams are expertly trained to perform to the best of their ability.
The Regional Trainer will be required to deliver face to face training in Security & First Aid disciplines and courses that are relevant to our business and within skill set. The core aim is to provide training solutions that meet the requirements of new and top up related SiA licensing regulations.
You will need to ensure that the Company remains compliant with all security related training and any other training that may be required as part of the role, and work with the wider Learning & Development team to maximise training opportunities and needs across the business for our frontline staff.
This role is field-based covering London and the South of England, with occasional visits to our Head Office in Luton.
- To deliver training to a "best in class" standard that conforms to regulatory standards such as SiA licensing and First Aid
- To deliver training sessions that engage and inspire learners to be Sector Based Experts
- To work with key stakeholders in all areas of the business to ensure training compliance
- To modify and standardise training material
- To book suitable training venues for workshops
- To create and send training workshop joining instructions
- To create and maintain training matrixes
- To ensure training meets quality assurance as stipulated by the awarding body
- To provide information and data to be published for the monthly board report
- To be a credible Subject Matter Expert in the field of training
- To ensure that Carlisle Support Services' vision and values are driven and maintained in all activities
- To support the Head of Learning & Development with all other aspects of the training function as and when required
- To work with the Regional Trainer (North) and the Head of L&D to adhere to agreed service level agreements within the L&D Team and the wider business
System Visibility & Control:
- To review and maintain accurate data within the operation & training functions.
- To generate accurate and timely reports to be issued to key operational contacts (example reports to include Qualifications, Licenses)
- To track and monitor operational and training performance
- To create and manage other key operational reports as required
- To comply with the terms and conditions of Quality Assurance and teaching protocols
- To attend training sessions or workshops where required, to add to own continuous professional development
- To attend meetings as required and appropriate
- To work to and achieve agreed KPI's and fulfil monthly objectives as set by the Head of Learning & Development
- Quality checks - accuracy of reports, presentations and financial data
Using your skills and experience:-
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have most of the following skills and experience but we are more than happy to invest in your development if there are some gaps:
- Minimum 1 years' teaching experience in a similar role within the Security or Events industry
- Minimum of 3 years' sector experience within the last 5 years
- Minimum Level 3 Teaching (PTLLS, AET or equivalent)
- Current SiA Door Supervisor, CCTV qualification and licence
- Current First Aid at Work certificate and Assessor qualification
- A current certificate (updated annually) from an approved Level 3 programme provider which details that the trainer is authorised to deliver the skills in the approved Level 2 Physical Intervention Programme
- A relevant qualification in First Aid or Security to Level 3-5
- Good team player and ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness & professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate in an open & honest manner
- Results focused and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Must hold a full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points
- Level 2 or higher Spectator Safety (desirable, not essential)
- CIPD Level 5 in Learning & Development (desirable, not essential)
Working with us:-
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven people-based services, and strive to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes. Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in.
Working for you:-
At Carlisle we will provide opportunities to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence. We offer a range of rewards and benefits including but not limited to:
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after two years' service
- Superstar Awards
- Core of Carlisle Awards
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
We are committed to continually developing and improving the package of pay and benefits for our staff, to ensure we can attract and retain the best people. We are also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing and quality of life for our staff.