A rapidly growing business, with revenues increasing threefold in the past five years and set to continue. We provide services to a range of high profile and market leading clients across the UK. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Able to provide training solutions that meets the requirement Carlisle and Avanti west coast. Deliver face to face training in cleaning that is relevant to our business and within skill set. Ensure that Carlisle Support Services remain compliant with all cleaning and security related training and any other training that may be required as part of the role. Work with the management team to maximise training opportunities and needs for the business.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
To Support the contract as required with all aspects of the training function, which includes:
- Deliver training to a standard that conforms to regulatory standards such as BICS
- Deliver training sessions that engage and inspire learners to be Sector Based Experts.
- Work with Key Stakeholders in all areas of the business to ensure training compliance.
- Modify and standardise training material.
- Book suitable training venues for workshops.
- Maintain training matrices.
- Ensure training meets Quality Assurance as stipulated by Carlisle.
- Provide information and data to be published for the monthly board report.
- Be a credible Subject Matter Expert in the field of training.
- Ensure that Carlisle Support Services vision and values are driven and maintained in all activities.
- Review and maintain accurate data within the operation & training functions.
- Generation of accurate and timely reports to be issued to key operational contacts (example reports to include Qualifications, Licenses)
- To track and monitor operational and training performance.
- Management of other key operational reports as required.
- To comply with the terms and conditions of Quality Assurance and teaching protocols.
- To attend training sessions or workshops where required, to add to own CPD.
- To attend meetings as required and appropriate.
- Work to and achieve agreed KPI's and fulfil monthly objectives as dictated by the agreed contract
- Quality checks - accuracy of reports and presentations.
What you'll need:
- Be a proficient face to face trainer.
- Have evidence of face-to-face delivery in cleaning.
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and focussed, proficient written skills.
- Competent user of IT systems.
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Good organisational/time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively.
- Always does the right thing for the business, clients and colleagues.
- Shows initiative, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance.
- Always take responsibility and accountability
- Minimum Level three teaching (PTLLS, AET or equivalent)
- L2 in Cleaning
- COSHH Qualification/IOSH
- Driving Licence is required for this role, flexibility and a passion for being self driven.
Any of the following:
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF)
- A1 Assessing Learners Using a Range of Methods
- D32 Assess Learner Performance
- D33 Assess Learner Using Different sources of evidence.
- Unit 1 Understanding the principles and practices of assessment.
Driving Licence is required for this role, flexibility and a passion for being self driven.
Covering London to Edinburgh
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to gain experience and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Some of our other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after two years' service
- Contributory pension scheme after qualifying period
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.