Join our Team
Leonardo, Lincoln has an opportunity for a Relief Front of House Receptionist. The role is for approximately 28 days per year. The hours are ad hoc and as required to cover holidays and sickness.
The key principle tasks associated with the Front of House (FOH) staff shall include but not limited to:
- To meet and greet all visitors to the site, control access and issue passes using computerised booking-in visitor system.
- To deal with all queries and problems that arise in the general day-to-day running of the FOH including answering and dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Contacting nominated hosts and liaising with all departments, as required, to ensure that the correct level of access is in place and those who require escorting are duly escorted.
- Associated administration with visitor requests and enquiries; vehicle hire, taxi's, postal deliveries, processing internal mail etc.
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with outstanding badges.
- Reporting and recording irregularities.
In addition to the above duties, a receptionist will provide and support role which may include the following:
- Checking emails daily for visits requests.
- Entering visits onto the diary; informing reception of any special requirements for visits.
Additionally, the reception acts as a point of access control for employees entering and leaving the buildings and, as such, access is to be managed by the receptionist. All employees, visitors and contractors entering or leaving through the reception are to be acknowledged by the receptionist with an appropriate response.
- Hourly pay.
- Excellent training & development
- Company uniform.
- Holiday pay.
Working with us
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven people-based services and strive to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes. Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in. We will do this by promoting our core values. As a national company with contracts across the UK, we are big enough to cope with any size of contract; whilst being small enough to care about every detail of the service we provide to our clients. As a Front of House Receptionist you will ensure that you operate with our Company values in mind at all times.
Working for you
At Carlisle we will provide opportunities to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Other benefits include Health and Wellbeing Plans, Discounts and Cashbacks, Paid Volunteering days, Employee Assistance Program, Refer a Friend Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme. We are committed to continually developing and improving the package of pay and benefits for our staff, to ensure we can attract and retain the best people. We are also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing and quality of life for our staff.
Interested? Apply today!