To provide a range of Security Services at Capital Building Liverpool and have a professional and speedy response to any emergencies or incidents that may occur in accordance with the site procedures.
Security personnel are multi-skilled and often provide valuable support to colleagues in other areas.
Security personnel will provide a polite, effective and presentable 5 star customer service to all tenants.
To provide an efficient and effective service at Capital Building Liverpool and assist in ensuring that it offers a safe and non-threatening environment to all its Tenants.
· Actively participate in delivering Security Services at the Capital Building Liverpool
· Be professional, pleasant, friendly, helpful, and courteous at all times whilst carrying out your duties.
· Continuously look for opportunities to help tenants and promote service excellence
· Participate in ensuring that Capital Building Liverpool is a safe and non-threatening environment for all tenants.
· Undertake a general internal and external patrol service to prevent theft, unauthorised entry, access control, etc.
· Register all occurrences and emergencies and liaise with security manager and senior building manager.
· Ensure all access and egress points are secured
· Provide First Aid assistance as and when required. Trained personnel only.
· Deal efficiently with emergencies including major incidents such as fire, bomb scares, etc.
· Be responsible to comply with Health and Safety at work requirements, Fire Regulations
· Support and adhere to all site policies and procedures set by security manager and senior building manager.
· Keep and maintain detailed and accurate records of all incidents that occur.
· To carry out duties as per site security procedures and undertake training required
· Ensure that the site Security procedures, Health & Safety and Security risk assessments are being adhered to as per the security management system
· Ensure that all tenanted complaints and concerns are captured, documented, and passed to the Security Management.
· The job holder should ensure that he/she understands all functions and roles of others relevant to his/her own.
· Undertake any reasonable request from your line manager and senior building manager
Communication skills - Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups. Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader and also has radio etiquette
Problem solving and analysis - Analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts. Makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information
Action orientation - Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action
Creativity and innovation - Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
Operating with integrity Acts with professionalism and integrity always when dealing with others, demonstrating a fully responsive and co-
Operative manner to deliver the highest level of internal and external service
Resilience - Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure. Remains calm stable and in control of themselves.
Flexibility - Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
Communications and Working Relationships: Supporting the Operational management in the areas of Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental issues. To ensure smooth delivery of service to the client.
Framework, Boundaries, Decision Making Authority and Responsibility:
· To adhere to all security procedures implemented
· It is essential for the job holder to know when it is appropriate to seek advice or authority
Qualifications: GCSE/CSE Standard in English and Mathematics.
It is essential that the job holder has the appropriate SIA licenses in Front Line security / Door Supervision/ CCTV
Basic Health and Safety certificate desirable.
First Aid certificate desirable
Driving License desirable
Experience: A demonstrable track record in the security / Corporate security sector and delivering 5 star customer service.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
· Display the highest standards of hygiene and personal presentation to maintain the professional image of the Capital Building Liverpool
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and forward plan to avoid incidents or issues
· Ability to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
· Excellent interpersonal, communications and the ability work openly and collaboratively with all members of staff to maximise teamwork and centre morale
· Flexible and Adaptable
· The job holder must be able to obtain National Security Clearance.
Relief Security Officer28 days left to apply Liverpool, Merseyside
GBP - GBP9.19 per hour
- Job Ref: 833_1599823945
- Sector: Security
- Job type: SIA Licenced
- Date added: 11th September 2020
- Recruiter: Charlene Cossy