Carlisle Support services are currently recruiting a Security Officer for a high end client Alder Hey Childrens Hospital. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
You MUST be able to work weekends
Shift Patterns: Days, nights and weekends on a relief basis covering three areas within thr hospital contract
Rate of Pay: £9.90 per hour
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To make a safe environment for staff, patients and visitors and deal with Anti Social behaviour appropriately
- Be aware of what's happening on-site at all times by following the handover procedure and reviewing information from previous shifts.
- Be overt,highly proactive and engaging, presence and visible deterrent.
- Be aware of the relevant emergency and escalation procedures, as the first point of contact when an incident occurs.
- Build a good working relationship with collegues.
- Be highly comptent at conflict management.
- Be willing to train in CALMS and apply where necessary.
- Incident support and welfare to all staff and patients.
- Complete carpark duties when required.
- Be aware of hazards, reacting to medical incidents and responding appropriately.
- Physically fit as the role requires a degree of patrolling.
- Respond to client requests when required.
- Hold a Current SIA License
- Working with the NHS staff.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Responding to high risk situations and dealing with members of the public in hospital.
- Protection of NHS staff, equipment and other patients.
- Provide a check-able work history for the past 5 Years and meet UK Home Office Security Screening Standards.
- Proven work experience as a Security Officer or in a Customer Service Role.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be calm and professional when issues arise and deal with patients.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Full and ongoing training with the opportunity to develop and progress into other areas of CSS.
- Access to Wage stream, which allows you to track your wages in real time and stream a percentage of the money you have already earned
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- We supply your full uniforms
- Access to our private health scheme