Job IntroductionDo you have at least 3-years' experience in security, including retail? Do you have your own transport? If so, come and work for one of the UK's fastest growing security companies in one of the best paid retail security jobs available.
We have a vacancy with an immediate start available.
You will be part of our Relief Team, supporting stores across Whitchurch and surrounding areas
Pay: £11.50 per hour
- Always ensure colleague safety providing heightened sense of assurance for all.
- Be overt, highly proactive and engaging, high presence and deterrent.
- Incident support and welfare to all staff and public.
- Be highly competent at conflict management and capable of always taking control of incidents.
- Build a strong working relationship with all colleagues.
- To proactively engage with the public.
- Always maintain of standards.
- Have good personal appearance and clean uniform
- Positive promotion of service partnership.
- Deliver a great personal service.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold a valid SIA License
- Resident in the UK for a period of 5 years or more
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restrictions.
- Please also be aware that you will be asked to declare all previous convictions and cautions, including spent convictions, and driving offences.
- Complete security vetting BS-7858-2019
- Provide a full 5 years of work history without gaps
- Market leading rate of pay
- Full uniform including body cam
- Fully funded SIA top up training
- Full induction, on-going training and career development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme