You will be working for our client at their world class venue. We demand the highest calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
We are looking for professional security personnel to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Ensure all staff work in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard
- An SIA DS Licensed is essential.
- CRB Enhanced checked to be applied for on successful offer of employment.
- Understanding of the UK Security industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate.
- Flexibility around working hours and patterns.
- Confident clear communication via two-way radio.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality and confident and able to assert themselves when required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional manner.
- Smart in appearance.
- Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 vetting including verification of 5 year employment history.
In return we offer:
- London Living Wage pay rates.
- Paid holidays.
- Access to wages early through Wagestream.
- Access to personal development & relevant training.
- Supportive and approachable management.
- Financial benefits through refer-a-friend scheme.
This is an amazing opportunity to further your career in the event and security sectors and work in a unique environment. If you think that you can contribute to the operations of our client and Carlisle Support Services then apply now.
Working with us
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven people-based services and strive to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes. Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in. We will do this by promoting our core values. As a national company with contracts across the UK, we are big enough to cope with any size of contract; whilst being small enough to care about every detail of the service we provide to our clients. As a Security Officer you will ensure that you operate with our Company values in mind at all times.
Working for you
At Carlisle we will provide opportunities to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Other benefits include Health and Wellbeing Plans, Discounts and Cashbacks, Paid Volunteering days, Employee Assistance Program, Refer a Friend Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme. We are committed to continually developing and improving the package of pay and benefits for our staff, to ensure we can attract and retain the best people. We are also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing and quality of life for our staff.