We are looking fora Security Officers to work on Brackmills distribution site in Northampton. The role will be to cover holidays and sickness as required and some weekends.
- External Perimeter Patrols
- CCTV Surveillance
- External Building checks
- Opening and closing of site gates (Weekends & Nights).
- Alarm monitoring
- Key Management
Gatehouse Duties including:
- Logging vehicles and drivers in and out of the freight yard area.
- Ensuring only authorised vehicles are granted access to the freight yard area.
- Performing AEO checks on all inbound freight vehicles, including 7 point trailer checks, load seal checks and seal removal- training provided
- Issuance of site rules to drivers.
- Checking all outbound freight loads, sealing outbound freight trailers and issuing drivers with load documentation.
- Liaising with operations teams for inbound and outbound freight.
- Booking visitors on and off site.
- Notifying site contacts of visitor arrival.
- Issuance of visitor passes.
- Searches of personnel on site at the end of working shifts.
- Manning thermal scanning process at the start of shifts.
- Performing car & locker searches when guided by the operations management team.
- SIA licence holder.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Arrive on time for all designated shifts.
- Ability to work days and nights (4 on, 4 off).
- Able to travel to site.
- Wear provided uniform and PPE at all times on site.
- Be smart and courteous at all times.
- Take responsibility for own continued professional development.
A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years and set to continue. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, so there has never been a better time to join the Carlisle family. We are experts in our chosen fields - cleaning, security, events and retail. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone.
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Delivering on our promises - all the time.
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training at an iconic venue, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Monthly pay.
- Free on-site parking.
- Excellent training & development programme.
- Company uniform.
- Health and Wellbeing Plans .
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Access to Wagestream
- Refer a Friend Scheme.