Carlisle Support Services is currently recruiting a Relief Security Officer for a high profile client based in Luton.
Hours: (Days / Nights / Weekends) depoending on the shifts available
Licence: SIA manned guarding or Door Supervisor and CCTV
Clearance: Government clearance required
First Aid: 3 day First Aid at Work (training will be given if required)
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the site, entrance/exits and liaising between staff and visitors to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently.
- Must be able to respond immediately to all alarms including BMS, Fire & Intruders.
- Adhere to a strict patrol programme designed to deny criminals, that's operate to intrude/ interfere with daily operation.
- Work closely under supervision of the operations team
- You will follow the mantra detect, deter, observe & report
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
- Monthly Pay
- Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standar
- Excellent Training & Development programme