Carlisle Support Services have an exciting new opportunity for a Relief Security Officer at Portsmouth International Port & Portico Shipping.
- Full UK Driving Licence & vehicle
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
- Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
We are looking for a professional personable relief security officer to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the site, entrance/exits and liaising between deliveries, staff and visitors to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently.
- Must be able to respond immediately to all alarms including BMS, Fire & Intruders.
- Adhere to a strict patrol programme designed to deny criminals, that's operate to intrude/ interfere with daily operation.
- Work closely under supervision of the operations team
- You will follow the mantra detect, deter, observe & report
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
- Monthly Pay
- Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standar
- Excellent Training & Development programme
Interested? Please apply and upload CV!