We are looking for an experienced administrator to work in a vibrant environment. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding and awareness of resourcing and recruitment, excellent communication skills and a passion for helping others. Immediate start until the end of July 2023.
Purpose of the Role:
To ensure the successfully delivery of The Championships 2023 through a robust recruitment and resource planning process.
- Manage the new starter onboarding process.
- Provide an effective level of communication.
- Fill all open positions, vending out vacant shifts to listed eligible staff as required.
- Ensure all booking information is accurate.
- Ensure all duties are correctly entered on time & attendance system (Timegate) well in advance and actual times are accurate post event.
- Communicate relevant timing and location details to all booked staff.
- Manage client's accreditation system.
- Deal with general staff queries.
- Manage payroll and holiday process.
- Manage all pay queries.
- Manage the leavers process for all relevant staff.
- Provide administration support during The Championships 2023.
- Previous resourcing or recruitment experience.
- Previous events sector experience preferable but not essential
- Flexible and effective approach to all Communication requirements
- Articulate and polite.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training at an iconic venue, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Benefits include:
- Health and Wellbeing Plans .
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Paid volunteering days.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
We are committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.