Purpose of the role:
As an SIA response officer at ACC Liverpool, you will work as part of a dedicated response unit at a variety of events across the campus. The response teams are in place to attend incidents during the event that are causing issues for other team members or customers. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to diffuse tense situations and has had experience in similar roles
Shared Values: The post-holder will actively promote the company vision by embedding our shared values within all areas of activity.
Promise based culture - we will deliver on our promises
Sector based experts - we will support our team to become experts in their roles
Customers at the heart - we will put our customers at the heart of everything we do
Care passionately for all - we will care passionately for the well-being of everyone
- Responding to all relevant incidents within the crowds and queues to control behaviour, which is anti-social, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Working closely with clients to protect performers, corporate guests and VIPs.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect anti-social behaviour within a designated area.
- Protecting restricted areas within the venue such as the Stage, backstage and Artists' village or other identifiable areas from the general public.
- Monitoring visitors, crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take appropriate
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues.
- Removing customers as instructed by management using the correct technique following SOPs for this procedure.
What we are looking for:
Previous experience in a response officer role (SIA License required)
Excellent communication skills - articulate and focused
Proven experience building excellent working relationships with all
members of staff
Excellent attention to detail
Good problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues using own initiative
Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team
Respectful of the need to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive personal data
Reliable and adaptable
Patient and knowledgeable approach, able to instil confidence in others
Friendly and approachable Always does the right thing for the business, colleagues, clients, and operatives
Always take responsibility and is fully accountable