We need a confident and experienced Retail Security Officer holding a current Door Supervisor or SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and can be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Before applying for this post, you must consider the following
- Must have a current, relevant Door Supervisor SIA License
- 5-year checkable work history in UK including references.
- Knowledge of security procedures, as well as a keen ability to learn customer services.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Must be physically fit.
- A First Aid qualification is desirable - however will not disqualify you from the post if you do not obtain this.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client staff,
- Understand health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- You must have a proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
- Able to work 5 over 7 days
Full uniform will be provided.